FH Home Care in Orlando, Skilled Nursing, Physical Therapy, Wound Care, TeleHealth, in Orange, Osceola & Seminole counties. Medi
Contact us today!
What is Florida Hospital Home Care Services?
Florida Hospital Home Care Services (FHHCS) is a not-for-profit hospital affiliated home care agency. We are a state licensed, Medicare/Medicaid certified and CHAP (Community Health Accreditation Partner) accredited home health agency established in 1985.
· Integrity – Using one’s words and actions to create trust, as evidenced by being truthful, respectful and consistent.
· Compassion – Meeting individual needs with kindness, care and empathy.
· Balance – Creating harmony in one’s professional, personal and community life as well as in one’s own mind, body and spirit.
· Excellence – Providing care and services that are safe, reliable and patient - centered that drive extraordinary clinical, operational and financial performance.
· Stewardship – Ensuring sustainability and preeminence in patient care by responsively managing resources entrusted to us.
· Teamwork – Creating an environment of belonging that values diversity of thought and background while encouraging individuals to share their different perspectives.