What is Florida Hospital Home Care Services?
Florida Hospital Home Care Services (FHHCS) is a not-for-profit hospital affiliated home care agency. We are a state licensed, Medicare/Medicaid certified and CHAP (Community Health Accreditation Program) accredited home health agency established in 1985. We are proud to say Florida Hospital Home Care Services was a recipient of the HomeCare Elite award in 2012 representing the top 25% of 10,177 agencies in the United States and one of the top six Home Care agencies in Central Florida.
Mission: Florida Hospital Home Care Services is committed to extending the healing ministry of Christ.
Vision: Our vision is to be a national pacesetter in the home care industry, utilizing advanced technology and education to achieve excellence in patient care.
Values: Florida Hospital Home Care Services’ values are aligned with those of Florida Hospital. These values are recognized for their role in fulfilling our mission. They include:
· Integrity – Using one’s words and actions to create trust, as evidenced by being truthful, respectful and consistent.
· Compassion – Meeting individual needs with kindness, care and empathy.
· Balance – Creating harmony in one’s professional, personal and community life as well as in one’s own mind, body and spirit.
· Excellence – Providing care and services that are safe, reliable and patient - centered that drive extraordinary clinical, operational and financial performance.
· Stewardship – Ensuring sustainability and preeminence in patient care by responsively managing resources entrusted to us.
· Teamwork – Creating an environment of belonging that values diversity of thought and background while encouraging individuals to share their different perspectives.